Pay a Bond
Bail bonds are accepted at the Pima County Adult Detention Complex, Inmate Accounts Office located in the main lobby, at 1270 W. Silverlake Road. Bonds are accepted in the following ways:
- Surety and currency bonds posted by bail bond agents are taken 24 hours a day at the Inmate Accounts Office window.
- Cash, credit and debit card transactions are accepted at lobby kiosks located at the Main Jail Complex 24 hours a day.
- Credit and debit card transactions are accepted online at TouchPay (www.gtlfsonlinepay.com) and via telephone at 1-866-232-1899
- There are fees associated with the electronic payment services.
- Most bond transactions are processed within the hour. No releases will happen between the conclusion of court 10pm (approximately) and 8am.
- ID validation will be required for all bonds.
- Cash, money order, or cashier checks are accepted at the Inmate Accounts office located in the lobby of the Main Jail Complex at 1270 W. Silverlake Road.
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday - Saturday 10:30 am - 5:30 pm
- CLOSED Sunday and Monday
- The Inmate Accounts Window will only accept cash (American currency), cashier's checks, or money orders for the exact amount of the bond. Coins will only be accepted for bonds that require less than an even dollar amount. Jail staff does not have change.
- Bail bondsmen are listed in the phonebook under Bonds - Surety & Fidelity. The Pima County Sheriff's Department is not permitted to recommend a bondsman, nor assist you in contacting a bondsman.
- An inmate released from custody or being bonded out will be processed as soon as possible between the hours of 8am and 10 pm; however, it may take up to five hours for the inmate to be released.
- Because of security issues, individuals are not released between 10pm and 8am.